The Hall is currently closed for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis
Well positioned in the town centre and near to the Abbey, the Digby Memorial Church Hall is available for hire and is ideal for markets, fairs, fitness classes, lectures, parties, music, and exhibitions.
Fore more information and to hire the hall, telephone 0774 7126 335 or click here to send an email to the Hall Manager Marcus Bray. We offer special rates for regular users.
- seating for 200
- 30 folding tables (6′ × 2′ 5″ / 180 × 76 mm)
- wall-mounted digital projector and screen
- PA with hand-held and lapel mics, 6 speakers
- loop system
- CD player
- music licence
- seating for 50
- 8 folding tables (4′ × 2′ 5″ / 122 × 76 mm)
- wall-mounted screen
- seating for approximately 35
- 6 folding tables (4′ × 2′ 5″ / 122 × 76 mm)
- The studio is situated on the first floor and reached via a staircase (24 stairs).
- There are separate toilet facilities on the first floor
- toilets facilities with disabled access
- baby changing facilities
- limited parking but there are 2 large public car parks within 5 minutes’ walk
- licensed for the supply (but not the sale) of alcohol